Week 2 started and I had my x-training session on Monday, it was fairly successful. However tonight was not so successful in the running department. I fumbled and flopped and the more my mind told my legs to just move the more my legs would not move. They felt like I was running with concrete shoes on! At one point my entire body was just seized up and I fell on the stop button on the treadmill which then made the entire treadmill seize to a sudden stop. Everyone on every treadmill around me just stared at me like I was some big idiot. In fairness to them I did look like a big idiot. I was somehow able to get my legs to move (slowly) for 3.0 miles.
There is always the next run......and the next run....and the next run....and well you get the point.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment